1. Politically, are you?
- Independent, appreciating the contributions of each party
- A member of one party
- A staunch member of one party
2. Are your relationships?
- Mutually fulfilling and balanced, with autonomy for both partners
- Lacking in fulfillment or somewhat lacking
- Fairly dependent or controlling, uncomfortable without the other person
- Very dependent or controlling
3. When it comes to general rules you?
- Like to be creative and see how you can adjust them to your purpose (changing recipes when cooking, taking a different route to solving problems)
- Don’t really see the need for many of them
- Follow them fairly closely
- Adhere to instructions, rules, and guidelines very carefully
4. Which description would best fit you?
- Spiritual or open to infinite possibilities in life
- Unsure of your next step in life, but searching
- Accepting of most others’ paths, except those with views very different than your own
- Hard Worker, have not given it much thought
5. As you take this quiz are you?
- Learning about yourself
- Not sure where it is going
- Not especially encouraged that it will assist your growth
- Resistant to being categorized in any way
6. Do you agree that time should be spent?
- Experiencing larger connections in life, family and possibility, intuitively
- Discovering which path to take next
- Accomplishing things and being productive
- Managing the many complexities of life
7. When it comes to what you believe to be true?
- Do you feel your truth in your core, heart or gut
- You’re still figuring it out
- Rely on the wisdom of those who have gone before
- You are very certain that your truth is correct, and are willing to live without those who would disagree if necessary
8. Do you find yourself spending your days?
- Noticing everything and everyone around you, learning about and appreciating life
- Scattered among the many things that pull you in different directions
- Continuing to work on yourself
- So absorbed in your daily tasks that you rarely have time for enjoyment
9. When it comes to media, TV, Internet, technology you?
- Appreciate the need and benefit of it and use it when it is useful
- Confused and still learning, or resistant
- Adept and highly interested in tech use
- Spend a great deal of time with the phone, Internet, TV and/or electronic gaming
10. Are you expecting/hoping that this quiz will?
- Give you insight and affirmation about who you believe you are and realize that it is only a beginning
- No expectation
- Provide some of the answers that you need
- Not assist with self-awareness at all
(The quiz isn’t over until you see your results and your response to the results, so go ahead and find out!)
Understand Your RCL Quiz Results
Count up the number of responses with a,b,c and d responses.
If you had a majority of a responses, you are a Student of conscious living. You approach life with a conscious attitude, and are constantly learning more about how to live consciously. To learn more about your path to Real Conscious Living, to to link to conscious living workshops and tele seminars
If you had primarily b responses you are a Seeker who is looking for ways to live consciously, but hasn’t accumulated the all of the skills that you want yet. The fact that you took the quiz means that you are looking for new ways to function in your life.To move to the next level, go to same link as those in response 1
A majority of c responses could indicate that you are a Starter and have a good approach to your own consciousness but may not be aware of the many ways to apply conscious living to those around you. You may find that you feel fine on your own, but that your ideas feel challenged when dealing with others. There may be story attached to your life experiences that may keep you from conscious viewing. link to the inner committee tele seminar
And the largest number of responses in the d category suggest that you feel Stuck. You may experience challenges with having a positive attitude, or with being open to positive possibilities for your life. You may have characteristics of the rebel or you may try to do things on your own rather than being open to assistance from others who may not have the same views. Ask yourself if you are self-protective due to past hurts or traumas. For more information, go to link to the inner committee tele seminar
And the largest number of responses in the 4 category suggest that you feel Stuck. You may experience challenges with having a positive attitude, or with being open to positive possibilities for your life. You may have characteristics of the rebel or you may try to do things on your own rather than being open to assistance from others who may not have the same views. Ask yourself if you are self-protective due to past hurts or traumas. For more information, go to link to the inner committee tele seminar